The employer in the Film / Media industry is currently seeking a Film / Production Video Editor to be based in Port Elizabeth.
Requirements for Film / Production Video Editor to be based in Port Elizabeth:
- A portfolio of past work showcasing editing skills.
- Tertiary Education is advantageous (i.e Video Editing).
- 5-10 years’ experience in video editing.
- Storytelling principles.
- Full video production processes.
- Film / Production Video Editor – Media (PORT ELIZABETH)
- DIRECTOR – FILM / PRODUCTION – MEDIA (PORT ELIZABETH)
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Ref CT003444