The employer is currently seeking a Junior Mechanical Engineer for their operations in the West Rand, Johannesburg.
Exp: 2021-09-14 – 2021-10-14
Requirements for Junior Mechanical Engineer to be based in the West Rand, Johannesburg:
- BEng or Btech – in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: Graduate / up to 2 years
- This position will require traveling throughout South Africa
willing to work underground when required
- PFD’s and PNID’s Knowledge
- Pumping flows and experience on RO plants an added advantage
- Own car and valid license
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Ref WB002965