Junior Toolmaker- Stainless Steel Job Vacancy
The employer is currently seeking a Junior Toolmaker with previous Stainless Steel production industry experience to be based in the Germiston, Johannesburg.
Requirements for Junior Toolmaker– Stainless Steel:
- Matric or relevant tertiary qualification;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a sheet metal production environment;
- Experienced in lathes, CNC milling machines and drilling
- Refrigeration experience would be beneficial;
- Strong technical/operational background.
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Ref NEL009976