Employer in Johannesburg is currently seeking a Operations Banking and Payment Manager with mobile money experience.
Requirements for Operations Banking and Payment Manager:
- 3+ years in a role involving strategic/analytical initiatives, payment processing, banking operations, quality process improvement management and project management.
- Experience with Mobile Money – non negotiable
- Fintech / Bookkeeping/ Financial qualification is preferred
- Functional understanding of transactional processing via Mobile money, Cards, E-cash / E-Wallet and more.
- Understanding of SQL, Power BI, Python, Excel with a key focus on driving efficient analytics, alerting and reporting.
- Strong creative Reconciliation / auditing Skills
- Willing to work on weekends, public holidays and ad hoc after hours as required
Important Information: By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Ref NEL009984