Company in the Retail industry is currently seeking a Store Operations Manager to be based in Nelspruit.
Exp: 2021-09-10 – 2021-10-06
- Proven track record of having run a large retail store
- Minimum of 5 years management experience, and having managed a team of 10 -20 direct reports.
- Ability to control shrinkage
- Proven trader mentality
- Solid understanding of margins, Cost of Sale and Stock Turn Ratio
- Analytical skills
- Retail financial acumen
- Solid understanding on P&L’s
- Solid track record of having achieved growth or turn around in a retail store
- Results driven
- Good conflict management skills
By submitting any Personal Information to MPRTC in any form you acknowledge that such conduct constitutes a reasonable unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing and storing of such Personal Information by MPRTC and/or MPRTC’s clients and/or verification information suppliers. You voluntarily consent that for the purposes of potentially gaining future employment opportunities, thorough background screening which may include but will not be limited to criminal, fraud, ITC and employment reference checks may be conducted. Should you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. You have the right to “Opt-Out” of electronic communications from us at any time and you also have the right to request us to delete your personal information by contacting us.
- Salary Offers Negotiable